sexta-feira, junho 26, 2009

I thought he fancied me


"Traditionally a Lions team could expect to be softened up by a physical going-over in the early stages of a tour. Times have changed, however, and in the age of the metrosexual more subtle intimidation is being employed.
Today the Lions scrum-half, Mike Phillips, lifted the lid on the devious tactics being employed by the South African Springboks as they eased their way to a first Test victory last Saturday and in particular their self-proclaimed enforcer, Bakkies Botha.
'There was a lot of talk on the pitch and Bakkies Botha paid me so much attention that I thought he fancied me,' said Phillips, who had been identified by the Springboks as one of the Lions' danger men. 'He went on about my sexy blue eyes and I was too stunned to respond initially'."

*Na foto, Bakkies Botha. Antes de saber deste método, o Bakkies Botha já era a principal razão para eu ter medo de ir à África do Sul. Ao pé deste gajo o Chabal é amoroso. Bakkies Botha confirma ainda que os Sul-Africanos são os gajos com mais gosto para pôr nomes e petit-noms. Basta ver que nos Springboks há um tipo chamado Bismarck Du Plessis, outro chamado Fourie du Preez, um Gurthrö Steenkamp, um Morné Steyn e, numa onda já mais post apartheid, um Chiliboy Ralepelle.

Sem comentários: